808 State - Pacific
Ripped from a 12" vinyl single released on ZTT Records (ZANG 1T) in 1989 to high resolution 24-bit lossless flac audio. Post-Biting Tongues disco monster - I always preferred the less busy Quadrastate version, included here as Pacific State-Origin. Another gem from the penguinflight archives.
A1 Pacific-202
A2 Pacific State-Origin
B1 Pacific-303
B2 Cobra-Bora-Shortcut

Gone in two weeks...
ReplyDeletehttps://mega.nz/#!qd4TAYCB!JOFa4_6awalLRYuC4N9gN5cIaq3DG9_W2Ld_LlYyOYo
Brill, thanks!
ReplyDeleteBodacious pairing.
ReplyDeleteApposite too, what with Gerald being part of the original line up for 808 State and co-composer of 808 State.
He wasn't too thrilled about Pacific State being released on Quadrastate and mixed Specific Hate as his response. That was then though. More here:-
http://fremsley.tumblr.com/post/79208679020
Quadrastate is one of those albums that holds lots of mnemonics for me, from a time when I was considerably happier, though not much better off. More flexible times. It's something I remember fondly.
- Penguinflight
Well, DO you have any Guru Josh?
ReplyDelete