Cabaret Voltaire - Micro-Phonies
Ripped from a vinyl album released on Some Bizzare/Virgin Records (CV 2) in 1984 to high resolution 24-bit flac audio. Was it really thirty-two years ago when we we first got Micro-Phonies? I know I prefer The Crackdown but any album containing Sensoria (a differing version to the single), it's alter-ego Do Right, James Brown, Spies In The Wires and Blue Heat has to be worth every penny. More flimsy Virgin vinyl but with the recording levels cranked up a bit and a new cartridge (thanks folks) Micro-Phonies will come booming out those speakers with surprising good clarity. Enjoy.
A1 Do Right
A2 The Operative
A3 Digital Rasta
A4 Spies In The Wires
A5 Theme From Earthshaker
B1 James Brown
B2 Slammer
B3 Blue Heat
B4 Sensoria

I'd like to thank all my contributors, and also those who have donated with cash, requests or otherwise.
ReplyDeleteIf you'd like to contribute or donate there is a crowd funding top right on the blog menu.
This link will be removed in two weeks....
https://mega.nz/#!OIxnABCZ!7Cqplf1a5GQdMBfC1HflO0RNtBo-N3YN9YHK_TRVIfc
Don't forget, Theme from Earthshaker in your list of greats from this must-have album. Hmm, maybe you need to let folks hear Drinking Gasoline as well. (oooh Kino Kino!) BTW, do you have Hai! for the person that requested that, or should I digitize?
ReplyDeleteI don't have Hai! So would appreciate a rip
DeleteI don't have Hai! So would appreciate a rip
Delete