Water Off A Duck's Arse


The Sinister Ducks - The March Of The Sinister Ducks

Novelty single time. I found a silly homemade video of the single on YouTube the other day, it made me laugh so I decided a very needed re-rip was required, and here you are. It's the silliest thing ever by musicians who should know better, you'll laugh once - maybe twice if you are easily amused.

"...like web-footed fascists with mad little eyes!"

The Sinister Ducks 7" single snuck out on Situation 2 Records in 1983. In a fold-out, comic book type sleeve, there was absolutely no clue who these clever little, evil Anatidae were.

In reality, The Sinister Ducks were...
David J (Bauhaus bassist)
Max Eider (The Jazz Butcher)
Alan Moore (legendary Comic book writer)

Ripped from a 7" vinyl single released on Situation Two Records (SIT 25) in 1983 to high quality lossless quack.
A. The March Of The Sinister Ducks
B. Old Gangsters Never Die

3 comments:

  1. http://www.adrive.com/public/ADjfeU/sinister_ducks.rar

    Link expires 30/10/2013

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this so much when it came out. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome THANKSSSSSSS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete