P.I.L. Popper



Public Image Limited - This Is Not A Love Song


Public Image Limited - Rise

Two more as part of my recent 7" rips. I have featured PIL before, but decided that these two eighties pop gems needed ripping. Virgin 7" singles were never the greatest pressings but I am pleased with the results. The two singles were released three years apart and are easily Lydon's best post-Metal Box work, in fact Rise is an absolute gem of a pop song, whereas This Is Not A Love Song was likely the last ever real punk song. Purists will enjoy the scratchy Public Image on the b-side.

Ripped from a 7" vinyl single released on Virgin Records (VS 529) in 1983 to high quality lossless flac audio.
A. This Is Not A Love Song
B. Public Image

Ripped from a 7" vinyl single released on Virgin Records (VS 841) in 1986 to high quality lossless flac audio.
A. Rise
B. Rise (Instrumental Remix)

1 comment:

  1. http://www.adrive.com/public/8ZJgqB/pil_rise.rar

    http://www.adrive.com/public/rjhxw6/pil_lovesong.rar

    Links expire 30/10/2013

    ReplyDelete