The Justifies Ancients Of Mu Mu - 1987 The Jams 45 Edits
Ripped from a 12" vinyl single released on KLF Communications (JAMS 25T) in 1987 to high resolution 24-bit lossless flac audio. Following the withdrawal of the original album, the JAMS released it as a 12" single with all the unauthorised samples cut out! The sleeve notes do include instructions how to replace the gaps, though I am sure not too many of you did.
A1 Side One
B1 Side Two

Gone in two weeks....
ReplyDeletehttps://mega.nz/#!PUwHTIDC!aCD3tcAVwQbVuny3PC45MfiUsdG6NVuQFTJVKjLLbHI
A good weekend ahead then :o)
ReplyDeleteI missed the LP first time round, by a month or two and when I saw this initially thought it was that. Reading the sleeve swiftly disavowed me of that notion, I bought it anyway. As I bought all their other singles, bar Whitney and a couple of the later KLF items. And by that point I was finding myself surrounded by people going on about Top Of The Pops era KLF and when I asked them what they thought of the earlier JAMS work said "Who/what?"
- Penguinflight
Well, I have rips of just about everything Drummond ever touched (in case you need anything else). But I never had this bowdlerised version of the album. Will grab it to be complete. Thanks.
ReplyDelete