Here We Go
East River Pipe - Even The Sun Was Afraid
Ripped from a 10" vinyl mini-album released on Sarah Records (SARAH 407) in 1995 to high resolution 24-bit lossless flac audio. I am bringing this run of Sarahs to an end today and thought I'd reflect on back where we started with another album from East River Pipe. Thanks to thehappyone for the rip and the initial inspiration for this sequence of posts. It has been very enjoyable revisiting this important label, as well as rediscovering some old favourites. I'll finish off very shortly with a few compilations, then we can move off onto somethings different.
A1 Here We Go
A2 Marty
A3 Sleeping With Tallboy
B1 Hide My Life Away From You
B2 Fan The Flame
B3 Powerful Man
B4 When The Ground Walks Away
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Gone in two weeks...
ReplyDeletehttps://mega.nz/#!WUog2YCL!MRigru-iSOIYgIG87f0JD3zcbgqoJzhGe1liPleUbgs
WAW... Thank you.
ReplyDelete