The KLF - Chill Out
Ripped from a vinyl album released on KLF Communications (JAMS LP5) in 1990 to high resolution 24-bit lossless flac audio. A few years back, I ripped the compact disc version and posted it here. Now seems the right time to have a go at extracting from the vinyl - except for a the occasional clicks'n'pops (and some of those come from railroad-side campfires) - I'd say I am please with the results.
The cover states there are 14 tracks but it rips as one complete piece of music (I've split the tracks as per the published timings) however I strongly recommend that the only way to appreciate Chill Out is to listen from beginning to end. So make yourself a cup of coffee, put your feet up, put this on the hi-fi, sit back, relax and then enjoy from beginning to end.
A2 Pulling Out Of Ricardo And The Dusk Is Falling Fast
A3 Six Hours To Louisiana, Black Coffee Going Cold
A4 Dream Time In Lake Jackson
A5 Madrugada Eterna
A6 Justified And Ancient Seems A Long Time Ago
A7 Elvis On The Radio, Steel Guitar In My Soul
B1 3AM Somewhere Out Of Beaumont
B2 Witchita Lineman Was A Song I Once Heard
B3 Trancentral Lost In My Mind
B4 The Lights Of Baton Rouge Pass By
B5 A Melody From A Past Life Keeps Pulling Me Back
B6 Rock Radio Into The Nineties And Beyond
B7 Alone Again With The Dawn Coming Up

Gone in two weeks....
ReplyDeletehttps://mega.nz/#!mB4BXBTA!iercHhw-pzYXb2HW7BJYovWei5HGG3-S0hPLPl7uWcY
thanks
ReplyDeleteThank you for all of this. My existing versions were my own low res mp3s or patchy rips acquired elsewhere. And hardly complete.
ReplyDeleteWas very pleased this turned up. I remember getting a 128kbps rip from a friend who doesn't listen to anything except via Windoesn't Media Player and enjoying it, but rather lamenting there was no way I could burn it to disc to play on the stereo in any decent form.
Looking forward to auditioning this as whole again :o)
Oddly enough I have two low quality versions of The White Room. One called "The White Room" and one called "The White Room OST" and they only seem to overlap titles on a couple of occasions, and even then different lengths. This was very much the point one needed ritalin or a psychiatrist to keep up with them.
- Penguinflight
You will be upgrading those two versions of The White Room before this weekend is out! ;-)
DeleteOho! :o)
Delete- P