Twitchy


Ministry - Twitch
Ripped from a vinyl album released on Sire Records (925 309-1) in 1986 to high resolution 24-bit lossless flac audio. I thought I'd have the last say in this spontaneous run of Ministerial bits. The third appearance here of Twitch and from vinyl for the first time - I did take it close to the limit on the levels and whilst there is plenty of deliberate distortion on some tracks, I don't think I clipped it. Enjoy!

A1 Just Like You
A2 We Believe
A3 All Day Remix
A4 The Angel
B1 Over The Shoulder
B2 My Possession
B3  Where You At Now? / Crash And Burn / Twitch (Version II)

3 comments:

  1. Gone in two weeks....

    https://mega.nz/#!rNQnDIKb!t6kIGClIoWvZzjnnA5y63So-YQeVGMlWV-ZWoi-xzt4

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay and now something complety different any Touch cassettes to upload?

      Delete
  2. Thank you for all the Ministry rips, especially the 12 inch versions. Having them in top quality form will be a plus...plus it saves me the time to drag out what I had in whatever condition it is/was in...lol! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete