Ministry - Jesus Built My Hotrod
Ripped from a 12" vinyl single released on Sire Records Germany (9362-40211-0) in 1991 to high quality 16-bit lossless flac audio. Thanks to Steve for his rip.
A1 Jesus Built My Hotrod (Redline/Whiteline Version)
B1 Jesus Built My Hotrod (Short, Pusillanimous So-They-Can-Fit-More-Commercials-On-The-Radio Edit)
B2 TV Song

Gone in two weeks....
ReplyDeletehttps://mega.nz/#!qAgwwZxT!kv7g0Ve22LlA_ioJNTvTU6Q6NrcecEME_JNrT8pM4qs
I used to play whatever elpee this came from quite a lot once upon a time, wonderful song! Thanks very much!
ReplyDeleteYeah, the ΚΕΦΑΛΗΞΘ LP ... this and "Just One Fix" was the last good thing that they did.
ReplyDeleteGibby from the glorious Butthole Surfers on vocals ... what's not to love ... this was a favourite thing of mine for quite a while.
Any chance of any pre-1990 Butthole Surfers vinyl flac rips. That would be a truly wonderful thing (even though I have all of the actual vinyl) although I'll concede that I may be the only one to think so.