Fodderstompf


Public Image - Public Image (First Issue)
Ripped from a vinyl album released on Virgin Records (V 2114) in 1978 to high resolution 24-bit lossless flac audio. I had to resist the temptation to re-post my Metal Box vinyl rip of a few years back, so hopefully this will suffice.

A1 Theme
A2 Religion I
A3 Religion II
A4 Annalisa
B1 Public Image
B2 Low Life
B3 Attack
B4 Fodderstompf

5 comments:

  1. Please click on the donate button if you like what you see and hear.

    Gone in two weeks, if not sooner!

    https://mega.nz/#!fJpjRDRS!4gvtZPx9Z-dYpXfPb9uf6XvgpvF92yfMF7PBuAQqHLw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I always felt The Edge cribbed his guitar sounds from Keith Levene

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One Part Keith Levene one part Andy Gill, one part tea-cosy = The Edge. As we can see expressed in this simple musomatic equation.

      (KL PIL)(AG GO4)tc = TE U2

      - Penguinflight

      Delete
  3. For me,this is the greatest 'Bad Attitude' album of alllll time.
    The unique music isn't too far behind.For what its worth,I actually ,marginally, prefer this to Metal Box?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PLEAAASE DON'T RESIST TO YOUR HOLY TEMPTATION!!!
    ..anyway THANXaLOT!
    erm

    ReplyDelete