Various Artists - Too Young To Know, Too Wild Care
Ripped from a compact disc compilation released on Factory Too/London Records (828 7002) in 1997 to high quality lossless flac audio. I know, I know, all these tracks have likely featured here at some point, and most of you will not need this compilation, but what the hell, it's my blog and I can do as I like! ;-)
The Railway Children have recently reformed and are playing the famous 100 Club in London tonight supported by ACR's Jez Kerr (with Pete Terrell on guitar) , so if anybody needs a good gig night out in London, they now know where they need to be. Plug over. Enjoy!
1 Joy Division - New Dawn Fades
2 The Durutti Column - For Belgian Friends
3 A Certain Ratio - And Then Again
4 New Order - Age Of Consent
5 The Wake - Talk About The Past
6 The Railway Children - Brighter
7 James - Hymn From A Village
8 Abercedarians - Smiling Monarchs
9 Marcel King - Reach Out For Love
10 Section 25 - Looking From A Hilltop
11 Quando Quango - Genius
12 Happy Mondays - WFL (Think About The Future Mix)
13 Northside - My Rising Star
14 Cath Carroll - Moves Like You
15 Electronic - Getting Away With It

Gone in two weeks...
ReplyDeletehttps://mega.nz/#!fRZiHA6Y!avmySJrAc4nd9bs4nyj22WqvWrBxBaYu4xFqehMlplY
Looks like a wonderful comp' - thank you.
ReplyDelete