The Dog's Bollocks


400 Blows - The Return Of The Dog
Self indulgently re-ripped from a 12" vinyl single released on Illuminated Records (ILL 2712) in 1983 to high resolution 24-bit flac audio. I think this is the third appearance of The Dog on these pages, what the hell, it's my blog and I can post what I like! 

A1 Return Of The Dog
B1 French Donkey

4 comments:

  1. I'd like to thank all my contributors, and also those who have donated with cash, requests or otherwise.

    If you'd like to contribute or donate there is a crowd funding top right on the blog menu.

    This link will be removed in two weeks....
    https://mega.nz/#!uZAmmTzS!rz9cgrtoOEXUmhd45M7FYfKd3LvLRkRElZf_JHAFHC8

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the best punk/funk tracks of the 80's. I loved 400 Blows until they decided to turn into Shalamar??!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any chance of a re post for 400 blows all the material here?

    ReplyDelete