Dead Can Dance - Garden Of The Arcane Delights
Originally released as a 12" vinyl EP on 4AD Records (BAD 408) in 1984. Ripped here from a replica package Japanese SACD to high resolution 24-bit flac audio. I've ripped my vinyl copy and featured it here a few times before, so thought this would make a nice change. Lovingly remastered (that is not brickwalled) for the Japanese market, the debut DCD extended player sounds fantastic to these ears. Enjoy!
1 Carnival Of Light
2 In Power We Entrust The Love Advocated
3 The Arcane
4 Flowers Of The Sea

Link will be deleted in two weeks
ReplyDeletehttps://mega.nz/#!zYBkHCiD!nmQ9e3iYR5_qFxtSXNCV859em4EpbbAaUWIbbQArd3Y
I've been listening to this EP, in various iterations, from the original vinyl to your original rip, for thirty years. This is like hearing it again for the first time. The difference from other versions, including your earlier rip, is astonishing, upsetting even -- I feel taunted by the idea that everything I've ever listened to might be susceptible to this degree of improvement. Better put that thought aside . . .
ReplyDeletePaulus you're right! Thanks blogmeister!
ReplyDelete