Always Now .....Always Contemporary


Section 25 - The Key Of Dreams
Ripped from a vinyl album released on Factory Benelux Records (FBN 14) in 1982 to high resolution 24-bit flac. Stunningly evocative piece of work or compilation of leftovers from the Always Now sessions? You decide ....I know which camp I sit with. Always Now ....Always Contemporary ...potentially a much overlooked work of genius. Self produced by the band but The Key Of Dreams borrows many of the studio techniques adopted by Always Now album producer Martin Hannett.
A1 Always Now
A2 Visitation
A3 Regions
A4 The Wheel
A5 No Abiding Place
A6 Once Before
B1 There Was A Time
B2 Wretch
B3 Sutra

3 comments:

  1. Ouah Amazing rip as always
    thank you so much
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back in the day, this LP had every bit as much power over me as the first...it just took one spin longer. I'd mistakenly rationalized that it predated Always Now due to its apparent step down in production. Like the band, I came to feel in touch with something greater that what my senses could otherwise apprehend, as in the message of the LP's cover. The music was as deceptively simple as my sketchy desktop viewpoint of the world.
    Much later, the SXXV archival material released on LTM reminded me quite a bit of Neu!'s mid-70s material. Agree?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooow!

    This one is new to me.

    Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete