Heavy Duty Breaks


400 Blows and 23 Skidoo - Assemblage
Just flicking through the blog archives, I realised that I had never ripped this to a higher quality that mp3, so here it is in 24-bits. Assemblage was a fine megamix of some of the best bits from the dance floor years of Illuminated Records bands 400 Blows and 23 Skidoo, with plenty of samples and loops thrown in for good measure. I'll use this launch an occasional series of re-rips of older blog posts (either to better quality or where I had previously cocked up the analogue to digital mastering), and/or had overlooked ripping them in the first place.

Ripped from a 12" vinyl single released on Saderal Fabrique (SLS 12002) in 1986 to high resolution 24-bit flac.
A G.I.
B American Epilog

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this sounds fantastic, many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Stuff!

    I'm looking forword for your re-rips in fantastic quality.

    Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "The whole hill!"

    Great to hear Skidoo in 24-bit. You are a star!
    Missed your 24-bit On-U rips. (Any re-ups most appreciated!)

    Nice one mate. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete