Bushido - Deliverance
Most readers will have heard the Voices single which appeared here a few years back. The flipside Time And Time Again was a better indication of what Bushido were about, the track is reworked here as Lament. These are lush soundscapes of melody, like film John Carpenter soundtracks, overtly clever sequencer programs work over subtle rhythms, and the occasional lyrics are very dark. The classic Lament is a work of great beauty, it has majestic yet simple hook which runs at nearly seven minutes and forms the centerpiece of this album. I'm gushing, best stop now and let you make up your own mind!
Ripped from a vinyl album released on Third Mind Records (TMLP 12) in 1985 to high resolution 24-bit FLAC audio.
A1. A Question Of Identity
A2. Lament
A3. Intrigue
B1. An Imperial Affair
B2. High Rise
B3. Question Of Time

http://netkups.com/?d=b75d9e454e053
ReplyDeleteYour description of this intrigued me, as I love some of the John Carpenter soundtrack tunes he did (Assault on Precinct 13 is my favorite).
ReplyDeleteCool blog; I'm having some trouble with the file server though (it says "opening in 1 hour" and it's only my first attempt to download from this site or that server). Is this normal or just a busy time fluke?
Thanks!
sfdoomed: dunno, Netkups seems to work well for me.
ReplyDeleteIt's "Question Of Time" that's the standout here, I almost think Blogmeister was talking about that track.
I'm guessing "sfdoomed" may have tried to open the file as part of the download process hence the issue.
DeleteQuestion Of Time is pretty darn good, but I just love Lament. ;-)
any possibillity for "The Sands of Nakajima" upload in flac ??if i ain't too demanding
ReplyDeletethanks in advance
alex in solex