Swing Time!


Paul Haig - Swing In '82

Re-Ripped at Hi-Res! Here's the rather special and long deleted Swing In '82. Paul Haig performing five swing numbers in his own unique style. Scotland's true king of jangly guitars, synth-pop and former haircut of the year croons away over piano, double bass and drums - truly superb!

Ripped from a 12" mini-album released on Les Disques Du Crepescule (TWI 094) in 1985 to high resolution 24-bit FLAC audio

A1. The Song Is You
A2. All For You
A3. Lets Face The Music And Dance
B1. Love Me Tender
B2. The Way You Look Tonight

4 comments:

  1. http://netkups.com/?d=57764fc776904

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I don't think I ever heard this at the time.

    btw I don't suppose you have the 12" Running Away/Back Home you'd consider maybe posting?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting these old records, especially the Factory/ Crepescule stuff, but I have to say that this is terrible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any chance of a re-upload? Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete