
I think most of you will agree that these two singles deserve a lossless rip. Workforce were a five-piece industrial funk outfit from Sheffield, who managed just two 12" singles released in 1985/6. Key members were former Cabs and Hula drummer Alan Fisch, ex-The Box member Terry Todd andvocalist Paul Weatcroft who would later move on to form one half of Ashley & Jackson.
Skin Scraped Back : Ripped from a 12" vinyl single released on Doublevision (DVR13) in 1985 to high quality lossless flac audio.
A. Skin Scraped Back
A. Skin Scraped Back
B1. Heap The Blame
B2. Skin Revisited
Back In The Good Books - Ripped from a 12" vinyl single released on Rorschach Testing (ROR 5) in 1986
A. Back In The Good Books (Body Mix)B1. Back In The Good Books (Strip Mix)
B2. This is The One

Great! Can you rip in lossless 1000 Mexicans - Dance Like Ammuniton?
ReplyDeleteThank you for that! I had totally forgotten about that band - although I also own a 12" of 'Back In The Good Books' buried somewhere in my vinyl collection. Great to have it digital now.
ReplyDelete