The Farmers Boys - For You (Double 7" Pack)


More from Norwich! Indie popsters The Farmers Boys were snapped up by EMI and released two great pop singles before finding chart success with a Cliff Richard cover version. Muck It Out is hiding elsewhere in these pages and this value for money double pack was the follow-up. For You is a great pop song and the wonderful demo of their soul-disco effort is on side three. The three tracks on side D are a hark back to their fine indie roots.
The Swan Lane address given on the postcard on the reverse sleeve is that of the local label/indie record shop, Backs Records.

For You : ripped from a 7" double pack of vinyl singles released on EMI Records (EMID 5401) in 1983 to lossless, pop-luscious FLAC audio.
A. For You
B. T.O.S.D.
C. Muck It Out (Demo Version)
D1. Drinking And Dressing Up
D2. Something That I Ate
D3. I Don't Know Why I Don't Like All My Friends


1 comment:

  1. Hello, I've been looking for this 'Farmers Boys' download for sometime and i thought i'd eventually got it, But your link to the megadownload page is down so i was wondering if you could possibly upload it somewhere else for me please and send me the link to my e-mail address : stuartbluenose18@aol.com

    Thanks Stuart.

    ReplyDelete