Nyam Nyam - Fate/Hate



Fate/Hate : ripped from a 12" vinyl single released on Factory Benelux (FBN 28) in 1984
A1. Fate/Hate
B1. So Long Ago
B2. Fate/Hate (Dub)



Hear

2 comments:

  1. Somehow I missed Nyam Nyam first time around and was checking out the 2004 compilation 'Cool As Ice (The Be Music Productions)' that the legendary James Nice put out on his resurrected Les Temps Modernes label "LTM Publishing" and the Fate/Hate track was on that so thought I would check if anyone had posted the entire release...should have figured if any blog would it would be you guys!

    To be honest I had no idea until recently that the other Mr Nice had started up Les Temps Modernes again, the back catalogue of LTM is just astonishing, I totally forgot they were the label who had released 'Futurism & Dada Reviewed 1912-1959' which is very interesting, the Duchamp material in particular.

    Already have the Gina X and Isabelle Antena releases marked for purchase!

    Once again thanks for sharing this material in such high quality, all your hard work is always appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like LTM are going to reissue most of Nyam Nyam's catalogue...everything except the b-sides to this single.

    ReplyDelete