Re-ripped! I thought I'd redo my rip of this album using new hardware and post it as lossless for all the audiophiles out there. Here again is the superb Illuminated Records Megamix released as Heavy Duty Breaks, but this time in high quality audio.
Heavy Duty Breaks : Ripped from the 1984 Illuminated Records LP (JAMS 49)
A Side400 Blows - Pressure
23 Skidoo - F.U.G.I
Out - Tough EnoughDormannu - The DreadZazou - M'pasi Ya Pamba400 Blows - Grove Jumping23 Skidoo - Coup400 Blows - Declaration of Intent
B Side
Executive Slacks - Our LadyData - Blow
Portion Control - Raise The PulseData - Blow
Portion Control - Go TalkPower to Dream - Faith HealerTara Butler - Up Against the WallPower to Dream - Faith HealerSex Gang Children - Dieche
Re:Upped
Heavy Duty Breaks : Ripped from the 1984 Illuminated Records LP (JAMS 49)
A Side400 Blows - Pressure
23 Skidoo - F.U.G.I
Out - Tough EnoughDormannu - The DreadZazou - M'pasi Ya Pamba400 Blows - Grove Jumping23 Skidoo - Coup400 Blows - Declaration of Intent
B Side
Executive Slacks - Our LadyData - Blow
Portion Control - Raise The PulseData - Blow
Portion Control - Go TalkPower to Dream - Faith HealerTara Butler - Up Against the WallPower to Dream - Faith HealerSex Gang Children - Dieche
Re:Upped

I have this on vinyl and thank you for the lossless version!
ReplyDeleteStevo In Yr Stereo of "Mind-Altering Music"
http://nch01.fortunecity.com/siys.html
I used to own the Illuminated Records in-car entertainment cassette with many of these tracks, been a long time since I heard these and will be a treat, thankyou for posting
ReplyDeleteS.i.D.
You are most definitely not wasting your time.
ReplyDelete