The Empty Quarter - Delirium



I promised a rip of this album a while ago when I was on an Illuminated Records splurge. Well, here it is at last. Nine instrumental tracks varying between hard industrial funk and eclectic laid back mood pieces. Youth's bass playing is truly amazing, something we never really got to appreciate on Killing Joke's goth-punk sound. I've seen a few low quality 128k (or worse) rips around the blogosphere. Here it is in the ESWA standard of high quality variable bits.

Delirium : ripped from a 12" vinyl album released on Illuminated Records (AMA 24) in 1986.
A1. Bullshit
A2. Glass Finger
A3. Luscious Glory
A4. Thunderbox
B1. Heart Of Darkness
B2. Black Sage
B3. Delirium
B4. Full Throttle
B5. Res-Erect

Lossless Hi-Fidelity Repost Imminent

2 comments:

  1. Never actually heard this before... it's pretty fucking groovy isn't it? Nice one, man. Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you always surprise me .great music to listen to at home in patagonia.big hug from another music lover

    ReplyDelete