Ah yes, I seem to recall now about the 2nd version on the 12". That's why I don't have the extra track ripped from my it. Jimmy Hill is a legend round these parts so it's nice to see him on a cover. Even if he is wearing a Fulham kit......
wow - all those never-on-CD-tracks are so great to us completist. Been a huge fan since heard WC theme on Peel's show! I have some of the 12" n LP and that is pretty rare here in Malaysia. Not to mention it did not sell in the shops and which I finally salvaged from the bargain bins. Nevertheless, these rips are a good to have, instead of having to pull out the dusty turntable. Well done guys!
Brings back memories this one, but wasn't there a third track on the 12"? Possibly a remix of the Theme? I'll dig my 12 " out later & check....
ReplyDeleteThere's also a 7" mix on the 12"; I think it's just an early fade of the 12" version. It's on Colourbox 82-87 best-of CD.
ReplyDeletethanks for all man...... i mean...... FOR ALL>>>>>!i find here tracks who never know...!
ReplyDeleteThanks again.. from north Europe.....
Thank you for all the great Colourbox material! It's a real shame there's no comprehensive box set compiling all their material...
ReplyDeleteAh yes, I seem to recall now about the 2nd version on the 12". That's why I don't have the extra track ripped from my it. Jimmy Hill is a legend round these parts so it's nice to see him on a cover. Even if he is wearing a Fulham kit......
ReplyDeleteAny chance you could upload the 7" versions of the singles?
ReplyDeletewow - all those never-on-CD-tracks are so great to us completist. Been a huge fan since heard WC theme on Peel's show! I have some of the 12" n LP and that is pretty rare here in Malaysia. Not to mention it did not sell in the shops and which I finally salvaged from the bargain bins. Nevertheless, these rips are a good to have, instead of having to pull out the dusty turntable. Well done guys!
ReplyDeleteHi, thanks for uploading this. Do you happen to own a self titled album by the Scottish act Fruit of Passion? Been ages looking for it. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteThe world cup theme is here in mp3 to download Enjoy people
ReplyDeletehttp://pressplayandrecord.wordpress.com/
Richard